2605 ERLTON STREET SW
ERLTON - CALGARY, AB
DISCERNING SOPHISTICATION - OFFERED AT $3,980,000 CAD
An architectural masterpiece on a 50x157' lot alongside a park and the Elbow River. This breathtaking home offers over 5,600 sq.ft of luxury living space by Nam Dang- Mitchell interiors, 1,300 sq.ft of outdoor terraces, and an extensively landscaped yard.
Quality construction and design throughout including heated limestone, solid white oak & ceramic tile floors; Caesar Stone, granite and marble countertops; reconstituted eco espresso stained oak cabinets, built-ins, and wall features; stone clad wine room. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow sunlight and beautiful views to fill the open living space. The main level flows outside to a private oasis with in-slab snowmelt, flame feature, covered & heated dining area, and an outdoor kitchen & BBQ.
The open riser staircase is accented with a 3-story chandelier from the lower level to upstairs. Upstairs boasts an ultra luxurious master suite with a spa-inspired ensuite including dual vanities, shower, stand-alone soaker tub, walk-in closet/ dressing room, and a private balcony. Office, laundry and fitness room (could easily be converted to 2 beds if desired) complete the upstairs.
The lower level is home to a theatre room, game room with bar, two bedrooms, and two baths.
An amazing location in the heart of Calgary's inner city. This home is a short walk to the Stampede Grounds, Repsol Sports Centre, and to shopping and dining of 4th Street and 17th Ave. A convenient commute to the downtown core by walking, cycling, Ctrain or car.
*click any image for full gallery
Fully integrated and unified Creston System
- Controls high definition audio/visual distribution to 8 TVs throughout the home.
- Controls high definition audio/visual distribution to a cinema quality theatre with 7.2 surround system and JVC high definition projector.
- Controls a fully programmable and integrated lighting system.
- Controls a fully programmable, logic based ELK security system including interior sensors and HIK Vision DVR and HD exterior cameras.
- Interior design by Nam Dang-Mitchell
- Floors: limestone, solid white oak, ceramic tile.
- Countertops: Caesar Stone, granite, marble.
- Valance blinds installed in recessed ceiling.
- ECO espresso stained oak cabinets, built-ins, and wall features.
- 9’ 4” ceilings with smooth finish and directionally adjustable flush fitted recessed lighting.
- Covered outdoor dining room with infrared heaters.
- Outdoor buil-in stone clad kitchen with Alfresco 42” BBQ with separate burner.
- 7’ linear stone clad gas fire feature.
- Upper deck surfaced in Pennsylvania Blue Stone slabs.
- Glass panel handrail with bronze powder coated aluminum posts on upper deck and upper rear patio.
- Extensive landscaping and yard lighting.
- Custom maintenance free steel fence - designed to rust similar to Corten Steel.
- Gaggenau wall oven, steam oven, dishwasher, 30” fridge and 30” freezer.
- Kitchen Aid built-in bar fridge with ice maker.
- Uline built-in bar fridge with ice maker.
- Fisher & Paykel built-in glasswasher.
- LG Truesteam washer & dryer.
- Steel reinforced concrete foundation footings & walls.
- Waterproof Watchdog barrier on foundation walls.
- 3” insulation on exterior walls for an R13 insulation value.
- Weeping tile at the footing level of all exterior walls and connects to a commercial grade sump pump.
- 2x6 and 2x8 exterior walls insulated with 5.5” R19 batt insulation plus 3” exterior R12 foam insulation.
- Pennsylvanian Blue Stone & acrylic stucco exterior.
- Kolbe Low-E 270, 6 mil double pane windows.
- Glass-on-glass corner windows with bronze aluminum corner cap.
- Patios and driveway are steel reinforced, sandblasted, exposed aggregate concrete.
- In-slab heating provides snowmelt to the driveway and patios.
- 12 zones of in-floor heat across all three levels.
- 4 air handlers provide 4 zones of heating, cooling, and
- 2 - 285K BTU Knight Hi-Efficiency boilers.
- 4 - Carrier air conditioning units.
- 4 - steam humidifiers.
- 2 - heat recovery ventilators.
- High velocity air flow system.
- 200 amp electrical in home, 125 amp breaker panel and 230 volt power in garage, 17 MW Koehler natural gas back-up generator.
- Oversized triple attached garage.
- Two garage bays with a tandem parking or workshop.
- Epoxy coating over concrete flooring.
- Aluminum & frosted glass panel overhead doors.
- StoreWALL for easy organizing of tools and toys
- Centre floor drain for easy cleaning.
- Cabinets and work counter with sink.
- 60 gallon built-in air compressor with connection outlets in garage and mechanical room.
- In-slab heat provides snowmelt for the driveway.