1219 BEVERLEY BOULEVARD SW
BEL-AIRE - Calgary, AB
LUXURY ECO-FRIENDLY HOME - OFFERED AT $1,750,000 CAD
This eco-friendly Green Home was completely renovated and remodelled to ensure an environmentally friendly footprint. Solar panels feed the grid, greywater systems reuse bath water to flush toilets, high R-value insulation, low E triple pane & argon gas filled windows, smart lighting & high-efficiency boiler & appliances. Heightened safety with a biometric security system, solid core & air-locking doors.
Throughout the home, details include Canadian honed slate, cork flooring, and solid tigerwood that was plantation grown for sustainability and minimal environmental impact. The stunning kitchen has ample windows filling the home with natural light, a large island, and 6 burner Viking range & hood fan. Upstairs is home to 4 spacious bedrooms including the master suite with a large walk-in closet and spa-inspired ensuite with large soaker tub, glass shower, and dual vanities.
The lower level offers a relaxing family room and media area.
The living space extends into the South backyard with an organic garden, fish pond, and lush landscaping. Perfectly located in an established neighbourhood near the Elbow River Pathways, Calgary Golf & Country Club, and Chinook Shopping Centre.
- Increased thickness of outer walls proving an increased R-value
- Triple Pane Argon filled high E glass throughout
- Solar panels (photovoltaic) providing electrical power tied into the grid but wired to add power walls
- LED lighting in most areas of the home
- High-efficiency boiler for hot water and in-floor heating
- High-efficiency furnace with UV filters and Hydroxyl emitter to clean and purify air and steam humidifier
- Nest programmable self learning thermostats (controlled by smartphone)
- Airlocks at each egress into the home to minimize energy exchange with the outside
- Chlorine filter for entire home water system
- Grey water system to recycle bath and shower water to flush toilers reducing water consumption by over 30%
*click any image for full gallery